• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

<TSB> Inoperative FordPass With DTCs U0146:09, U2402:00, And/Or U2402:92 - Built On Or Before 13-Dec-2022

Frankis843

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Occupation
Ford Guy
UPDATE #4:
Unfortunately, last night the gremlins in the system returned and my truck lost connectivity again along with Ford Pass sync & features not working. I let it sit overnight on the off chance it was some other Ford Pass issue but no such luck. Tonight, I pulled fuse 32 like I had done in the past and it restored connectivity & Ford Pass functionality.

It looks like Ford has replaced the original TSB with the below SSM which indicates OTA Ford Power-Up in April 2023 as the next attempt to resolve the issue.

SSM 51431 2023 F-150/Bronco - Inoperative FordPass App, Remote Start And/Or Remote Lock/Unlock
Some 2023 F-150 vehicles built on or before 28-Feb-2023 at Kansas City Assembly Plant or 07-Mar-2023 at Dearborn Truck Plant, 2023 F-150 Lightning vehicles built on or before 13-Dec-2022, and 2023 Bronco vehicles may experience inoperative remote start and/or remote lock and unlock through FordPass. Diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) U0146:09 may be stored in the telematics control unit (TCU), and U2402:00 and/or U2402:92 may be stored in the gateway module (GWM). Inform the customer they can continue to drive the vehicle. A solution is planned for deployment via Ford Power-Up software updates delivered over-the-air (OTA) beginning April 2023. Software will update automatically on vehicles connected to FordPass. Monitor OASIS for additional updates. Schedule an appointment in April 2023 for customers that are not connected to FordPass once the repair is available.
Hopefully it fixes my 2022 with the April OTA update too....
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I see. They really should correct the documentation for SSM 51431 then as it shows up when I query at https://www.ford.com/support/service-information/ using my VIN and specifically calls out "F-150 Lightning vehicles built on or before 13-Dec-2022" in the body of the article. The title of the SSM doesn't list Lightning which tracks with what you are indicating.

The TSB I referenced in starting this thread used to show up in the service information query but now doesn't. It is unclear if it is because I was able to get the updates for the TSB before the latest backend issues or if they pulled it to reduce customers requesting it while they fix the infrastructure issues. I am guessing it more likely the latter.
It shows up on my list too, along with one for trucks with a single exhaust. I’m having trouble finding the exhaust on my Lighting.