• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Looks like production is only scheduling for waves #1 thru wave #3 so far.

I'm in wave #4 anxiously waiting to see my production scheduled date, I keep refreshing the Ford site. nothing today.

Does anybody have a wave #4 scheduled production date?
No
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thank you Taxman for setting up your List/Database of Production Dates (Including VINS:):)).

Suggest you start a New Thread beginning with the List so we can consolidate all the chatter on Production Dates. My head is spinning having to navigate to multiple threads.:unsure:
Agreed, most folks are excited to announce their hot tip.

It's definitely easier for data collection if reports come in on one thread, my heads spinning looking at old and newer threads to gather the information

I or who ever is first to kick off a new Build-week on subsequent Wednesday's, everyone follow the leader and keep in one place

ETphoneHome

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Occupation
Delivery driver
Do they let you know when to order? All I show is a reservation date.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Do they let you know when to order? All I show is a reservation date.
Log on after 12:30 pm EST on 3/3 or 3/17

Hopefully you will see that you have an opportunity to build a truck order, but if not, then decide if you will extend your reservation for MY23 or cancel and get a refund of your deposit.

Sponsored

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
We're almost twins. I've got an Area 51 Bronco and an MME, but the MME is Rapid Red.
Great colors, I had my Lightning Iconic Silver, then Rapid Red, then changed the order to Star White Metallic. Their all so beautiful!

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Is that carbonized grey? I just emailed my dealer to try to change from carbonized grey to black. I'm worried the black bumpers on my pro won't look right with the grey..
Yes and it looks great on the Curves of the Mach E. I wanted Grabber Blue, but wife said it was too noticable!

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
As a SR XLT buyer, I thank you all for paying $19500-$45000 more to take first delivery and help ford to work those new build kinks out.

Cheers !
What are friends for!!!!!?

Sponsored
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
91' Skyline GTR Sold, 16' Shelby GT350 Sold
Occupation
U.S. Navy IT
Same! Wave 2!

5/2/22 Lariat ER with Spray on Bedliner

A reminder, I switched dealers prior to ordering.
How does it affect your invitation to order if you were to switch dealers prior to ordering? If I understood your above post correctly you changed right before ordering correct? Do you or anyone here know how this works? I have a reservation with a dealer that's 25 hrs driving distance from me in order to be more competitive with reservations as I have a 5/30 time stamp. However, I would much rather extend my invite to MY2023 to hold for a Pro or XLT and then switch it a closer dealer for me. I asked Ford Marketing and none of the reps had any clue. Any ideas?

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
Great colors, I had my Lightning Iconic Silver, then Rapid Red, then changed the order to Star White Metallic. Their all so beautiful!
I ended up going Iced Blue Silver for the Lightning. For me, it was between that or Carbonized Gray. Tough call.

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
:) Folks

Please Go To New Thread “Post Production Data” and Repost your Build Dates

Thanks!

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Nothing yet for me though I see others with the Wave 3 exact same build as me other than color scheduled.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
How does it affect your invitation to order if you were to switch dealers prior to ordering? If I understood your above post correctly you changed right before ordering correct? Do you or anyone here know how this works? I have a reservation with a dealer that's 25 hrs driving distance from me in order to be more competitive with reservations as I have a 5/30 time stamp. However, I would much rather extend my invite to MY2023 to hold for a Pro or XLT and then switch it a closer dealer for me. I asked Ford Marketing and none of the reps had any clue. Any ideas?
I received my invitation, was ready to order then found out the dealer BS’d me and added $3k markup. I sent them an email to confirm and they came back to me saying $3k was a mistake it’s supposed to be $5k. Contacted another dealer, they said yes to MSRP. Picked up the phone, called Ford and the rest is history. Again, I did not lose my place in line, was still able to order and have my truck scheduled for production.
Sponsored