• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"Upstate" NY (Everything North of Rockland & Westchester)

knot_another_won

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT Max Tow, F-150 Lariat on order
Occupation
Engineer
I am sure some of you in Ulster and Dutchess Counties may be conflicted about if you should comment here or in the NYC thread. You're welcome in both as far as I'm concerned! Let's be real, it's not like anyone is kicking anyone else out just because of where they live.

Anyways, I felt like the Upstate crowd was a little under-represented given that I've heard about some Lightning deliveries in the Albany and Ithaca areas. There may well be a few more that I'm not aware of and I have to imagine that Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and the rest of Upstate can't be that far behind. I'm still holding out for my first sighting and I haven't found a local dealer with a Demo unit on hand.

I'm located in a Syracuse suburb and my blend date is 7/21 so I'm keeping fingers crossed that the schedule holds true and shipping out this way happens quickly and smoothly. Best case scenario: I might take delivery in late August? We'll see.

Where are my other Upstate folks at and when will (or did) you get your Lightning?
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Albany NY area here. No build date yet, but I did get an hour behind the wheel of my dealer's Demo (Metro Ford)

honus01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning (pending), 2020 F150, 2018 GT350
Binghamton area here. Took delivery of mine last Friday. The dealer I used is in Norwich NY and has an XLT demo. The dealer in Binghamton has a platinum on display but I don’t know what their markup is.

Hoping to see some more lightnings out there but right now I don’t mind being rare lol

OP
OP

knot_another_won

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Binghamton area here. Took delivery of mine last Friday. The dealer I used is in Norwich NY and has an XLT demo. The dealer in Binghamton has a platinum on display but I don’t know what their markup is.

Hoping to see some more lightnings out there but right now I don’t mind being rare lol
Congrats on the delivery! Still waiting to see one in the wild. My dealer has one that they are not letting out for test drives but I pestered them enough that they will let me get a test drive in once I have a ship date on mine. I'm hoping that happens in about a week or two.

Enjoy the new truck @honus01 !

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager

Just out of curiousity, what was your timeline from build to delivery?

I have a build date (9/5) and am trying to guesstimate when I might see my truck. Mid-October to early November is my best guess right now.

Sponsored

honus01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning (pending), 2020 F150, 2018 GT350

I have a build date (9/5) and am trying to guesstimate when I might see my truck. Mid-October to early November is my best guess right now.
My timeline was broken. I put in a wave 1 order on 1/6/2022. Build date was 5/6/2022, but never shipped due to a chip hold. And when it did ship, it never showed as such. It arrived at the dealer on 7/25/2022. It should've arrived in mid June I believe.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
My timeline was broken. I put in a wave 1 order on 1/6/2022. Build date was 5/6/2022, but never shipped due to a chip hold. And when it did ship, it never showed as such. It arrived at the dealer on 7/25/2022. It should've arrived in mid June I believe.
Sorry to hear the craziness but glad you have your truck now!

OP
OP

knot_another_won

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer

FYI, I was rather blown away when I got a phone call from my dealer yesterday telling me that my Lightning is at the dealership. I had a blend date of 7/21 and a delivery to the dealer of 8/8. That's ~18 days. I have no idea if it travelled the whole way by truck or if it rode a train to a yard and then delivered from there, but I didn't expect to see mine for about another month. I should be picking it up today or tomorrow.

tksams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Hey there fellow upstate folks. I'm in Plattsburgh - and just picked up a Lariat SR from a local dealer (off the lot no less!). Really enjoying the truck so far!

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lightningclubsofamerica.org
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER Lariat
Northeast Lightning Club Winter meet up January 21, 2023 1PM Peekskill Brewery 47 S Water St, Peekskill, NY 10566. RSVP on Facebook or send me a message here. Hope to see you there!

Sponsored

Maximum Effort

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Self employed
Hey there fellow upstate folks. I'm in Plattsburgh - and just picked up a Lariat SR from a local dealer (off the lot no less!). Really enjoying the truck so far!
We live north of you and have a Lariat ER. What dealer did you buy yours from?

Maximum Effort

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Self employed
RileyFord in Chazy. Last time I went by they still had a white LariatSR on the lot for MSRP!
That’s a great find. Congratulations!! We have 11,000 miles on my wife’s already! We love it!!

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F-150 SLT 4x4 ; soon to have 2022 Ford L
Occupation
Engineer
Hi everybody -
Baldwinsville (Bville) NY checking in (NW of SYR)
I took delivery of my Lariat on 12/22. (In the knick of time before the year end cutoff)
I hope I can make it to a meetup some time.
Loving my truck (as I imagine most of us do).
Sponsored