• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Uptick in SunRun emails just before receiving build date?

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Anyone notice an uptick of Sun Run emails right before they were given a build date. Im still waiting for mine, but over the passed week I have started to receive more Sun Run emails regarding the F150 Lightning. Just wanted to see if anyone knows if this is an indication of approaching a build date
Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
They’ve called me twice this week. I saw some e-mails a while back but nothing lately. I have a 5/23 build week.

OP
OP

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
nice! havent heard from them until late last week and have received numerous emails. fingers crossed im getting close to a build date! wave 4 Lariat ER Tow Tech Package

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got my truck on 6/10, and just got an email from Sunrun to confirm my address for shipping the CSP. Hopefully it ships soon!

The Ford F‑150 Lightning™ with extended‑range battery comes with a Ford Charge Station Pro, allowing for fast charging from the convenience of home. Your charger will be shipped upon confirmation of purchase from your local Ford dealer.

Please log in and confirm the preferred shipping address for your Charge Station Pro is correct. Without confirmation, it will be shipped to the address used during the Ford F‑150 Lighting order process.

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Just got an email from Sunrun saying my CSP has shipped via FedEx with a tracking number. It's scheduled to be delivered on Monday!
Sponsored