• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Was Invited to Participate in Ford Lightning Focus Group

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Anyone else receive this invite? Looks like it’s a focus group for the upcoming model and not this one. I had to answer some questions and I guess they will contact me if I qualify.

Ford F-150 Lightning Was Invited to Participate in Ford Lightning Focus Group 94A2FD8B-CB1B-4ADF-8707-BB9EA4FF7989
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Seems to be legit - I've seen it posted and talked about in a couple of FB groups already too.

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
OP, did you happen to fill out the survey that pops up when looking at your reservation page in your Ford account?

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
OP, did you happen to fill out the survey that pops up when looking at your reservation page in your Ford account?
No. Those surveys are mostly good for getting private offers from Ford.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Do you have an order for Lightning or just a reservation?

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
The $200 will offset your $10,000 ADM

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Anyone else receive this invite? Looks like it’s a focus group for the upcoming model and not this one. I had to answer some questions and I guess they will contact me if I qualify.

94A2FD8B-CB1B-4ADF-8707-BB9EA4FF7989.jpeg
I received the same and it felt suspicious. The sender ([email protected]) was from a different domain than the company (https://adlerweiner.com). Could be owned by the same people but my spidey senses are tingling.

Did you fill it out?

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I received the same and it felt suspicious. The sender ([email protected]) was from a different domain than the company (https://adlerweiner.com). Could be owned by the same people but my spidey senses are tingling.

Did you fill it out?
I did, just asked basic questions about whether it was your first truck, did you order or just reserve, age group, income. Seemed like the same questions as any other focus groups

Kickaha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
If I were to receive this survey, my biggest question would be how in the holy hell did the company that has made the #1 light duty truck in America for the last 40 years miss the Lightning demand so badly?

I am just sayin' . . . .

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
If I were to receive this survey, my biggest question would be how in the holy hell did the company that has made the #1 light duty truck in America for the last 40 years miss the Lightning demand so badly?

I am just sayin' . . . .
I think its more of a supply issue than demand. Plus they had to build a whole new plant, and even for Ford, it'll take time to get up to 100% production.

Sponsored

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
I received a similar invitation several months ago. After determining it was legitimate, I answered their pre focus group survey questions. When I got to the end of the pre survey I got a we don’t need you in the focus group message. I guess I didn’t fit the profile they were looking for.

Poolman02

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Limited
He never ordered the truck even after they accept the order..gave me some bs the is the time he was able order. Alot others here had theirs ordered right away
H
Sponsored