• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 3 Lightning Orders - Allocations Info Now With Dealers

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Dealers should now have Wave 3 allocations info. Check with your dealerships.
Sponsored

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
I called my dealer and he says they are still waiting on wave 2. They seem so confused about this wave system and how many allocations they have and this is in Detroit!

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Any guidance on where a dealer would find this information? My sales guy was helpful but he didn’t seem to know anything about how all of this is happening on their end.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Is it confirmed they are in the system or is this based on the comment (in graphics above) that the system is updated 3-5 days prior to invitations being sent?

Sponsored

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
Are they any famous people in Detroit anymore that can jump ahead. That quarterback isn't there anymore, lucky for him.

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist
I’m totally excited for y’all who have ordered ; however, I placed my reservation on May 19. And still have not received an invitation. Just for comparison I made an inquiry with BMW last night about the New IX 50 and they have already responded with an ETA for delivery if I placed the order today, although it’s not yet available. The dealer seemed very informed and was eager to have my business. Ford needs to mirror this play and adjust their process. The least they could do is appropriately inform us. This is why I am so appreciative of this BLOG.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I’m totally excited for y’all who have ordered ; however, I placed my reservation on May 19. And still have not received an invitation. Just for comparison I made an inquiry with BMW last night about the New IX 50 and they have already responded with an ETA for delivery if I placed the order today, although it’s not yet available. The dealer seemed very informed and was eager to have my business. Ford needs to mirror this play and adjust their process. The least they could do is appropriately inform us. This is why I am so appreciative of this BLOG.
From what can tell, BMW dealers are basically operated by BMW. Seems like it greatly reduces the BS factor.

wheelz2000

First Name
Wheelz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
IT
Am with ya. Various folks on here have mentioned that this reservation system, could be or may not be based on when folks submitted their reservations. Various folks have also mentioned that ford didn't state anything specifically to reservation holders about a specific line we thought we may be in. I think we are seeing that multiple factors come into play with the folks that receive invites. I too am frustrated and have griped alot on here. I dont think anybody has figured out the formula ford is using. Just try to hang in there and we will eventually get an invite. Ford can't avoid 1st day reservation holders forever...or can they....
I bought an older car last week to take the mileage off my newer truck so the warranty doesn't expire while I'm waiting to order, but on the way to work this morning, I collided with a deer and the deer won. My car looks like hulk punched in the front of it. Thank God I put full coverage in it abd paid cash for it...well while I'm waiting on the insurance stuff, it's back to driving my truck, so much for that I guess.
Sponsored