• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 3 Tomorrow 2/3/22 ~ Noon PST???

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
If the current trend continues, people may be able to access the order banks tomorrow.

Is there ANYONE who still has not ordered that has access to the order bank from Wave 1 or Wave 2?

Curious what the site looks like today as they prepare for the next wave.
Sponsored

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
If the current trend continues, people may be able to access the order banks tomorrow.

Is there ANYONE who still has not ordered that has access to the order bank from Wave 1 or Wave 2?

Curious what the site looks like today as they prepare for the next wave.
Anyone who has extended their reservation can click on the "change configuration" link on their reservation page which will take them to the configurator. As long as they don't save the new configuration it won't change their status.

OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Anyone who has extended their reservation can click on the "change configuration" link on their reservation page which will take them to the configurator. As long as they don't save the new configuration it won't change their status.
I was hoping someone would have access & be able to give us some insight on what is "Sold Out" ie: PRO

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
I was hoping someone would have access & be able to give us some insight on what is "Sold Out" ie: PRO
Yes, that's what I meant. If someone has extended then they can still go in and look at the configurator (where you can see what's still available)...I think there are a few people here who extended. I know because I extended at first and then changed my mind and went back in to order an XLT SR.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheRealDlo

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Yes, that's what I meant. If someone has extended then they can still go in and look at the configurator (where you can see what's still available)...I think there are a few people here who extended. I know because I extended at first and then changed my mind and went back in to order an XLT SR.
If the XLT SR is available I MAY get it but I am leaning towards extending... If I am in Wave 3 that is

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
If the XLT SR is available I MAY get it but I am leaning towards extending... If I am in Wave 3 that is
Same here!

Fingers crossed.
Sponsored