• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What ford lightning will YOU get?

What trim lightning will you buy?

• Total voters

GreasyLightning47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Lexus
Maybe we can get a small sample size of what trims we can expect to sell ?
Sponsored

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
I am hoping for XLT+ ER. It is certainly spendy though. I'm mostly put off by the vinyl and rubber floors of the Pro. I get they're nice in some cases, but if I'm being real... I'm sadly going to be the stereotypical suburban yuppy driving myself around in it empty, and I want some creature comforts dangit. We will certainly be using it for trucky things, but yeah... mostly daily driver here.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
XLT+ ER.
I'm not impressed with what you get with the Lariat. Frankly I'd get a Rivian R1T before buying a Lariat.

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
Hope Congress implodes on changes to EV tax credit so I can get $7,500 next year and be able to afford Platinum. Please do not change the law until I get mine or else I will have to go cheaper!

Sponsored

bboy_72

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Hope Congress implodes on changes to EV tax credit so I can get $7,500 next year and be able to afford Platinum. Please do not change the law until I get mine or else I will have to go cheaper!
Might they make it a better incentive?

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
XLTER

JTmass

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Ranger
I'm leaning Lariat because if I'm spending this much already, I may as well get everything I want. Gonna keep it for a long time. However, it's gonna come down to the configurator and what options I can add on. And I really have to consider the tax credit if they do limit the price to 74k. Then it might force my hand but... Nothing is set in stone yet so... Yeah this is torture lol.

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
I'm leaning Lariat because if I'm spending this much already, I may as well get everything I want. Gonna keep it for a long time. However, it's gonna come down to the configurator and what options I can add on. And I really have to consider the tax credit if they do limit the price to 74k. Then it might force my hand but... Nothing is set in stone yet so... Yeah this is torture lol.
My thoughts exactly. I’ve driven the same car for 8 years and have loved it. I swore I wouldn’t buy another until it has some type of autonomous driving. To get that here you have to be in the Lariat.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Pro with optional cloth seats.

Or

XLT base with cloth seats.

Daily commuter truck with carpool solo driver = SR battery

Must have CLOTH SEATS.

Sponsored

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
I am leaning towards Lariat because I want to have BlueCruise and all the stuff I already like, including my power running boards. But we will see. Depends what A-Plan ends up getting me, which based on the MME probably won't be much.

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
I hope they pass the $12,500 version of the tax credit, which is actually a refundable point of sale credit. With what I could theoretically save, plus the credit, my tradein, plus the theorectical value of my stocks in two years, I could probably afford an XLT extended range.

Otherwise, its a Pro.
Sponsored