• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup?

North East Meetup Date?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
I am available most weekends and would love to meet with others that have a few months of Lightning experience! I am hoping to get my Lightning by Nov 1st. But I hope to be there even if I'm still driving my ice F-150 Lariat.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I adjusted the poll to include the option of May 2023 (specific day to be determined over the winter) this gives more folks time to acquire their trucks and more time to respond for those whom I tagged yesterday.

gg1919

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER - Star White Metallic
I’m in, whichever weekend. I’ll bring the drone too!
If this does end up happening in Chicopee, pretty much the whole city is 0 alt Authorization due to Westover ARB. Also, they're not on the LAANC system for auto authorizations and are quite picky about handing out manual authorizations :( I live here and am a part 107 operator. However, if your drones hacked or whatever, I am not the drone police 👮‍♂️:LOL:

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lightningclubsofamerica.org
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER Lariat
If this does end up happening in Chicopee, pretty much the whole city is 0 alt Authorization due to Westover ARB. Also, they're not on the LAANC system for auto authorizations and are quite picky about handing out manual authorizations :( I live here and am a part 107 operator. However, if your drones hacked or whatever, I am not the drone police 👮‍♂️:LOL:
Well that’s some rain on a parade huh? Lmao. Thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
I agree it makes sense that next May would allow for more participants. However, that does not preclude a smaller number of Lightning owners informally gathering on Oct 30th. We could call it a "Lightning dress rehearsal" for the larger May 2023, meeting. lol

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Based on the weather we've been having seems like we'll get a good shot to test out winter driving for the meetup. :(

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I'm at the other end of the state (Buffalo) and occasionally down to Tappan where my daughter lives.

Was just down that way 2 weeks ago, so no current plans and have a cottage close in Ontario to do.
If anything happened in Buffalo, I'd be down for a meet up. My SR Lightning is too nervous to make a long distance cold weather drive!

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
I agree it makes sense that next May would allow for more participants. However, that does not preclude a smaller number of Lightning owners informally gathering on Oct 30th. We could call it a "Lightning dress rehearsal" for the larger May 2023, meeting. lol
I agree with @Alan168, let’s do two meet ups. Make it a bi-annual event

Sponsored

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S

klossfam

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat & 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ltd
Occupation
Retired
@klossfam @KniceHit @FordLightningMan I'd be down for a WNY meetup, still have yet to see any of y'all in the wild...
I never got organized for a cruise night or similar like I should have. I went to the EV Week event downtown on Sept 24. I've seen 5 Lightnings in the wild in 9500 miles. 2 locals at the EA in Cheektowaga.

I've seen more Rivians actually. All summer driving to the cottage in Haliburton, ON and never saw a Lightning in Canada. This low volume coupled with the fact I am LOOKING.

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@klossfam @KniceHit @FordLightningMan I'd be down for a WNY meetup, still have yet to see any of y'all in the wild...
There were just 3 more Lightnings at Dave Smith Ford on Transit the other day. I've seen two more recently in the wild, one carbonized grey and one white. I think that number is going to go up quickly though, based on the numbers sold from local dealers.

Any Saturday late morning/early afternoon coffee I'm down. Or we could have the most ultimate Rich Stadium tailgate of all-time...

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel