• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Will it be possible to get adaptive cruise control and Lane keep assist on the pro

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I know you can't get blue Cruise until you get to one of the highest trim levels. but it does look like the pro includes or is at least optional for the Ford co-pilot 360 assist. the names are little confusing as there seems to be a 2.0 version of the assist and an active version of the assist. I do 100 mile stop and go highway trip twice every weekend so this is a good feature for me. does anyone know enough about the assist features to know if I might be able to get a doctor if cruise control and Lane keep assist on the pro?
Sponsored

Rando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
No on adaptive cruise control and maybe on lane keep assist according to this:

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...-lightning/pdf/F-150_Lightning_Tech_Specs.pdf

Adaptive cruise is part of Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 which is an option starting on the XLT. The regular Co-Pilot360 2.0 that is standard on all trims mentions lane keeping but itā€™s difficult to tell if itā€™s actually actively nudging the truck or just alerting based on their wording.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 302A PB
No on adaptive cruise control and maybe on lane keep assist according to this:

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2022/f-150-lightning/pdf/F-150_Lightning_Tech_Specs.pdf

Adaptive cruise is part of Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0 which is an option starting on the XLT. The regular Co-Pilot360 2.0 that is standard on all trims mentions lane keeping but itā€™s difficult to tell if itā€™s actually actively nudging the truck or just alerting based on their wording.
The standard Co-Pilot 360 that is standard definitely doesnā€™t have lane centering, just lane keep assist. You would need the Assist package for both adaptive cruise and lane centering.

Having said that, Iā€™m not too familiar with whatā€™s going to be offered on the different trims for packages, so I canā€™t say for sure whether itā€™ll be an option on the Pro, but I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s not offered and requires an XLT, just like they require at least a Lariat to get BlueCruise.

Last edited:

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner