• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Would a 20x9 6x135 18ET wheel work for our truck? Would the stock tire work on that size? Link inside to wheels...

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER 2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Rodeo clown
Thinking about these Raceline wheels: https://www.ebay.com/itm/403288818976 (from a cheaper seller but didn't want y'all to buy my cheap wheels out from under me lol)

Will this spec fit? I know ours are a 44et offset on 20x8.5 so I am wondering if the slightly wider rim (1/2 inch) is a problem at all and since it would stick out approx 1 inch farther (26mm, if I did the math right) it seems like it would have 1/2 inch more clearance than factory (to the inside) again, unless my math is wrong?

Thanks in advance for any insights! Not as many wheels with the right offset out there as I would have thought.

-Zap

EDIT: I should mention that I realize there may be a small efficiency penalty with wheels protruding farther out of the wheel wells, but I am also adding a full height bed rack and some other things so that's not necessarily my top priority or concern, just fitment. TIA
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zaptor

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Rodeo clown
Fwiw they do. I'm at Discount tire now, they price matched $202 ea for the wheels and $309 ea for Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/Ts, about $2100 all in will post pics soon.

OP
OP
Zaptor

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Rodeo clown
I absolutely love how these look and ride. They stick out a bit farther so I am sure I will lose a little range, but can't honestly be much compared to that flat slab of a grill into the wind... I was worried about road noise from the Mickey Thompsons but it is negligible and of little more concern than the sound of air over the cab. 100% would recommend these wheels and tires and Discount Tire was great! PS- I was in no way paid or compensated or given any additional discounts to provide this feedback, just a real world review.

Ford F-150 Lightning Would a 20x9 6x135 18ET wheel work for our truck? Would the stock tire work on that size? Link inside to wheels... goldwheels