• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri WTB Black Lightning

atj3556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan,ix
Hello,
I am looking for a black Lightning what seems to be unicorn of Lightning. Pro preferred but not limited to. If you have one please let me know. Thanks.
Sponsored

Surf KS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning
My Avalanche Pro looks pretty dark at night ;)

Good luck on your hunt. Mine may be available soon if my Bronco ships this week.

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro Iced Blue Silver
I know you are looking for black so this may not help. I saw Missouri listed though and thought I’d give you a heads up that I’m going to sell a Pro near St. Louis, but it’s light colored.
I’m selling a 2022 Pro iced blue silver with 8200 miles. Max tow, tow technology, on board scales, dual liner for 60k.

Ford F-150 Lightning WTB Black Lightning B9636323-5533-423B-B2F2-8A97871856A0

teslaford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting
I have a black Lightning that I will be listing in this forum shortly. Standard range, bedliner, and Bluecruise