• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Lightning XLT ORDERS OPEN WHEN ?

ALAN BORER

First Name
ALAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250
Occupation
RETIRED
Hey out there , three weeks ago I finally received an invite from Ford to order my truck ! when I opened up to configure what I wanted in the Lightning they said that the XLT was closed for ordering ? I am a first day reservation holder and I just got my invite ! My dealer that's near my house was Palm Coast Ford in Palm Coast Florida . Don't buy anything from them , months ago they said they had two Lariats coming in and one was mine if I wanted it , I said before I say yes are you charging over MSRP and the salesman told me yes $ 20,000 !!! I said after all these years buying three brand new trucks you're going charge me this ? basically they knew they would get there price from someone who has the extra money ! I told him to keep it , I will find another dealer , I went to Greenway Ford in Orlando Florida and they were great , they don't rip off the customers . I called Ford today and I told them my situation with not being able to order my XLT Lightning and they said there is a wave opening at the end of this month or in December hopefully they will allow us to order the Pro and XLT ? Anyone out there that has any info on the next wave ? Thank You Alan
Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Hey out there , three weeks ago I finally received an invite from Ford to order my truck ! when I opened up to configure what I wanted in the Lightning they said that the XLT was closed for ordering ? I am a first day reservation holder and I just got my invite ! My dealer that's near my house was Palm Coast Ford in Palm Coast Florida . Don't buy anything from them , months ago they said they had two Lariats coming in and one was mine if I wanted it , I said before I say yes are you charging over MSRP and the salesman told me yes $ 20,000 !!! I said after all these years buying three brand new trucks you're going charge me this ? basically they knew they would get there price from someone who has the extra money ! I told him to keep it , I will find another dealer , I went to Greenway Ford in Orlando Florida and they were great , they don't rip off the customers . I called Ford today and I told them my situation with not being able to order my XLT Lightning and they said there is a wave opening at the end of this month or in December hopefully they will allow us to order the Pro and XLT ? Anyone out there that has any info on the next wave ? Thank You Alan
No one knows when the XLT's will be available to order again. The Pro's are done for non fleet orders for the rest of MY23 unfortunately. Sounds like you've dealt with a pretty crappy dealer but the one thing I've learned from the whole Lightning experience so far is the dealers leave themselves in the dark as far as info and are pretty hands off. I got really lucky with my sales guy he's chill and looks for the answers to my questions as best as he can. Just hold onto your order and put your ear to the ground for future orders waves 🌊

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Keep your offer to order open, and pay attention to the forum as new ordering wave pop up, it's possible between now and 8/31/2023 that you ~MIGHT~ see more XLT's become available.

OP
OP
ALAN BORER

ALAN BORER

First Name
ALAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250
Occupation
RETIRED
No one knows when the XLT's will be available to order again. The Pro's are done for non fleet orders for the rest of MY23 unfortunately. Sounds like you've dealt with a pretty crappy dealer but the one thing I've learned from the whole Lightning experience so far is the dealers leave themselves in the dark as far as info and are pretty hands off. I got really lucky with my sales guy he's chill and looks for the answers to my questions as best as he can. Just hold onto your order and put your ear to the ground for future orders waves 🌊
Thank You

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB E350 Wagon
I got the message to order middle of October. XLT wasn’t available ;(

I said F it and went to a Lariat ER.

scheduled for 12/5

was surprised!

Sponsored

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
If the lariat at the original dealer wasn’t your order, why would you expect them to sell at MSRP?

OP
OP
ALAN BORER

ALAN BORER

First Name
ALAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250
Occupation
RETIRED
Keep your offer to order open, and pay attention to the forum as new ordering wave pop up, it's possible between now and 8/31/2023 that you ~MIGHT~ see more XLT's become available.
THANK YOU

OP
OP
ALAN BORER

ALAN BORER

First Name
ALAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250
Occupation
RETIRED
If the lariat at the original dealer wasn’t your order, why would you expect them to sell at MSRP?
I WAS THE FIRST PERSON AT THAT DEALER TO PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN ON MAY 19 th 2021 , I REALIZE NOW THAT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WITHOUT A INVITE FROM FORD , MAYBE THEY HAD A UNDERSTANDING WITH FORD OR NO ONE WANTED A LARIAT AT THAT DEALER ?