• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat

Rook-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GTPE
I'm about to take delivery of an Antimatter Blue Metallic with many great options - I live in Atlanta, GA. I'm not sure that I'm keeping it. I'm a current Ford Mach-e owner so know the process. I'm happy to discuss specs and price if interested.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rook-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GTPE
Update to the above...it's in....

I have a 2023 F-150 LIGHTNING LARIAT that just arrived that I'm interested in selling. Text or call me at 650-291-5103 if you're interested in buying it.
  • Dealer Selling Price E27 $88,699.00
    • Base MSRP E13 Base MSRP: Excludes Destination and Delivery Charges, taxes, title, license fees, and Dealer Installed Options. $74,474.00
    • Total Options E149 Total of Options: Vehicle add-ons that are included on the Manufacturer's Window Sticker/Monroney sticker $12,330.00
    • Destination and Delivery Charges E29 Destination and Delivery Charges: Charges associated with getting the vehicle from the manufacturer to the dealer. $1,895.00
    • Total MSRP E147 Total MSRP: Is Base MSRP plus Total of Options, Destination and Delivery Charges. Excludes taxes, title, and license fees. May not be the price at which the vehicle is sold in the trade area. $88,699.00
    • Difference from Total MSRP E31 Difference from Total MSRP: The amount shown is the difference between Total MSRP and Dealer Selling Price, excluding Dealer Installed Options. $0.00
    • Dealer Selling Price E27 Dealer Selling Price: Price the dealer is willing to sell the vehicle for in a purchase transaction and corresponds to the estimated dealer selling price for the vehicle displayed in the Pricing Summary. Excludes available incentives (including AXZ-Plans Pricing for qualified customers), governmental taxes and fees, title or registration fees. All current available incentives (including AXZ-Plans Pricing), taxes and fees will be applied at purchase. See dealer for details, residency restrictions may apply. $88,879.00
  • Reservation Deposit E90 Reservation Deposit: A reservation lets you be among the first to order a new vehicle with a refundable Reservation Deposit. It is not an actual order, does not guarantee a set price and does not guarantee delivery. Reservation Deposit refund policies vary by Dealer. Please ask your Dealer for their refund policy before converting your Order. $100.00
  • Order Deposit E159 Order Deposit: The deposit your Dealer will receive or has already received to process your order. The Order Deposit will be applied towards the purchase price of the vehicle. By paying an Order Deposit, you are agreeing to the Dealer’s selling price for your selected vehicle. Order Deposit refund policy may vary based on the Dealer. Please ask the Dealer for their refund policy before you place your order. $1,500.00
  • Estimated Cash Price E48 Estimated Cash Due at Dealer: The total cost of your purchase including your Total Down Payment (sum of Current Available Incentives, Down Payment, Order Deposit, and Estimated Trade-In Amount). $87,099.00

• Paint
    • Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • Exterior
    • Bedliner – Tough Bed Spray-In
    • BoxLink™
    • Pro Power Onboard - 9.6 KW
    • Power-folding Sideview Mirrors, Power Glass with Heat and Memory Signal
    • 5-1/2' Box
    • Carbon Black Fixed Extended Running Board w/ Enhanced Lighting
    • Power-Sliding Rear-Window
    • Front Bumper Body Color
    • LED Box Lighting w/Zone Lighting
    • Bed Divider
    • Privacy Glass
    • 360-Degree Camera
    • LED Sideview Mirror Spotlights
    • SuperCrew
    • Grille – Premium Geometric Gray-ion fine Satin Metallic w/ Signature Front Lighting
    • 20” Alloy Dark Carbonized Gray Wheels
    • Tailgate – Power Up/Down
    • Twin Panel Moonroof
    • Rear Bumper Chrome (body-color end caps on front)
    • 145" Wheelbase
    • BLIS with Cross-Traffic Alert
  • Interior
    • B&O Sound System with HD Radio™
    • SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link
    • Ford BlueCruise 1.0 with Active Park Assist 2.0 and Phone as a Key for Tow Tech Pkg
    • Color-Coordinated Carpet w/Carpeted Floor Mats
    • 10-way Power Driver Seat and Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger Seat
    • Advanced Security Pack Inclination / Intrusion Sensor Removal
    • Black / Medium Dark Slate
    • SYNC® 4
    • Connected Built-In Navigation
    • Floor Liner - Tray Style
    • Leather-Trimmed 10-Way Power Driver with Memory, Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger
    • Wireless Charging Pad
  • Powertrain
    • 4x4
    • Rear eLocking Axle
    • Single-Speed Transmission
    • Dual eMotor – Extended Battery
  • Packages
    • Tow Technology Package