• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone considering Ford Commercial / Business Lightning lease ?

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone considering Ford Commercial / Business Lightning lease ? Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.36.35 AM

Has anyone looked at or have experienced Ford's commercial finance option to do a lease ?

They say BEV vehicles are eligible and have a 24 month lease with 50% residual (RV) which is different than the consumer Option Financing 36 & 48 month balloon leases.

I am a small business owner - sole proprietor with EIN TIN and registered D&B business credit w/ EXP & EQ business profile.

Don't need a fleet of vehicles - just one Lightning for me....

Guess my business fleet fuel card may not get much use if I get the Lightning though....
:eek:
Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone considering Ford Commercial / Business Lightning lease ? FuelmanMC
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 9.36.35 AM.png

Has anyone looked at or have experienced Ford's commercial finance option to do a lease ?

They say BEV vehicles are eligible and have a 24 month lease with 50% residual (RV) which is different than the consumer Option Financing 36 & 48 month balloon leases.

I am a small business owner - sole proprietor with EIN TIN and registered D&B business credit w/ EXP & EQ business profile.

Don't need a fleet of vehicles - just one Lightning for me....

Guess my business fleet fuel card may not get much use if I get the Lightning though....
:eek:
FuelmanMC.jpg
Does Ford require a FIN to qualify for the commercial leasing? Do you have to have placed your order through fleet instead of retail?

I feel like if you aren't already in line for a fleet order for a lightning there's no way you're getting one.

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Does Ford require a FIN to qualify for the commercial leasing? Do you have to have placed your order through fleet instead of retail?

I feel like if you aren't already in line for a fleet order for a lightning there's no way you're getting one.
No, this is not for fleet sales so no FIN.

It's a business lease & loan arm of Ford for businesses.

Any business can purchase or lease using business credit to avoid personal liabilities.

They have both personal guaranteed (PG) loan/lease and without PG while avoiding any personal name on the contract or title should someone want to sue the business.

I am looking at this for business deductions as well as reducing liabilities.

Yes, I know I will have to get a commercial vehicle insurance separate from personal.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
No, this is not for fleet sales so no FIN.

It's a business lease & loan arm of Ford for businesses.

Any business can purchase or lease using business credit to avoid personal liabilities.

They have both personal guaranteed (PG) loan/lease and without PG while avoiding any personal name on the contract or title should someone want to sue the business.

I am looking at this for business deductions as well as reducing liabilities.

Yes, I know I will have to get a commercial vehicle insurance separate from personal.
You may want to find out how the tax credit will work. If this is a traditional lease, the leasing company technically owns the vehicle and they may not pass through the tax credit.

F150LER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Bumping this, any one have any experience on this yet?
Sponsored