• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone having Android Auto connectivity issues with the Sync4?

Mac2457

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Utility worker
Hi all, I'm ne here. I was Just curious but is anyone having connectivity issues with the sync 4? As far as connecting with Android auto? I plugged in and my phone went black with just Samsung on it. When I unplugged it rebooted but would keep doing this. I read a factory reset fixes this and as much as I HATE doing them, I did it and it worked for a couple days and tonight I plugged in and back to the reset issue. Not to mention I cant connect at all wirelessly to android auto. Any one with this same issue or possibly know something I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Hi all, I'm ne here. I was Just curious but is anyone having connectivity issues with the sync 4? As far as connecting with Android auto? I plugged in and my phone went black with just Samsung on it. When I unplugged it rebooted but would keep doing this. I read a factory reset fixes this and as much as I HATE doing them, I did it and it worked for a couple days and tonight I plugged in and back to the reset issue. Not to mention I cant connect at all wirelessly to android auto. Any one with this same issue or possibly know something I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance!
Here's another thread related to your AA issue.....
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...msung-update-android-11-with-one-ui-3-0.1234/