• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
I'm still wondering why one of my reservations showed "extended" for a while, until a couple of weeks ago. It went back to just plain "reservation". I know this has happened to others, but was wondering if some of us out there still show "extended"?

I at least, still have the email from earlier telling me my "order" being "extended" from Ford, as proof, in case anything goes wrong.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Thanks @Peter P !

I am very happy I was one of the last final wave to be invited order a MY 2022 on 4/12/22.

My dealer did not notify me only Ford texted and emailed me to order.

Just not happy not getting the XLT trim but I guess the Lariat will be more than what I needed truck for a short commute everyday.

NCchrisSU

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My dealership received 2 allocations and informed me that I was #3. The 1st 2 sold so they have no more allocations... I wanted the Lariat ER so maybe there's a chance I'll still get a MY22.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
My dealership received 2 allocations and informed me that I was #3. The 1st 2 sold so they have no more allocations... I wanted the Lariat ER so maybe there's a chance I'll still get a MY22.
If one of the 2 did not convert or extended their reservation, you may be in line for an open slot.

If not, you should hang on till May/June when they open ordering back up for the MY '23.
Sponsored