• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Made a frunk in my ZO6

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy
Now…where do I put the batteries??

Ford F-150 Lightning Made a frunk in my ZO6 IMG_1518
Sponsored

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
I like your choice of vehicles. Same here. Lightning for the daily/work horse. C5Z for the track days. Did the LS6 finally let go or are you just making a few upgrades?

OP
OP
LightningBug

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy
138,xxx flawless stock miles. It started with needing to do the clutch & rear main, then might as well do the VC gaskets, timing chain, water pump, and then might as well do long tubes…..now here we are. Lol. Mostly a fresh up but full H/C/exhaust. Crazy that in the 1/4 it’s not much faster that the L, but NOTHING sounds like a cammed LS!!

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Nice. I’m at 105XXX miles on mine. Still runs beautifully. It has developed a small oil leak that I cannot for the life of me figure out where it’s coming from. I think it’s either coming from the upper oil pan gasket or the harmonic balancer seal. Oh well it’s so minor I’m just ignoring it for now. Also I need to rebuild my front suspension bushings. I’m getting a pretty loud creak when I make low speed turns. Ya from 0 to 60 the lightning will take it since it can launch so hard perfectly every time. Z06 should slowly real it back in after 60. It’s a great combo IMO.
Sponsored