• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pro Comp Level Kit?

JG601A

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Engineer
This is my first time putting a level kit on a truck. I've been reading quite a bit and the most common level kit is the Ready Lift with Rough Country second. What about the Pro Comp level kit? It's a 2.5" level and shows compatibility for 2021. A local 4x4 shop uses Ready Lift and Pro Comp. Like everyone else has been seeing, Ready Lift is backordered (I even called Ready Lift yesterday to check availability) at least 2 weeks. My local shop can get the Pro Comp in a couple of days (they found stock). Anyone have any experience with it? Thanks for your input.
Sponsored

Swegner99

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2017 Expedition EL
You can use the previous gen LEVEL kits without issue. The difference in the 21 level kit from Ready Lift is it comes with cam bolts to make alignment easier. You can use the kit from 20 without issue, except that 2.5" can put more strain on your UCA and ball joints, but no one knows how severe just yet.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 (produced 2/11) 2018 F-150 1997 F-250HD
Occupation
Entrepreneur
This is my first time putting a level kit on a truck. I've been reading quite a bit and the most common level kit is the Ready Lift with Rough Country second. What about the Pro Comp level kit? It's a 2.5" level and shows compatibility for 2021. A local 4x4 shop uses Ready Lift and Pro Comp. Like everyone else has been seeing, Ready Lift is backordered (I even called Ready Lift yesterday to check availability) at least 2 weeks. My local shop can get the Pro Comp in a couple of days (they found stock). Anyone have any experience with it? Thanks for your input.
One thing is, Ready Lift is distributed everywhere, so check around. Discount Tire can even get the kits. There were several on eBay as well.
Sponsored