• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Who had their Lightning parked in Asbury Park, NJ today?

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
Asbury Park, NJ today? I went down around 7:30 for drinks on the boardwalk with my wife and lo and behold an antimatter blue Lariat parked at a public charger. The wheels look much better in person btw. This is the first I’ve seen and makes the wait that much more difficult.

I hope the owner is on this site and can claim credit for that beauty.
Sponsored

Last edited:

tenkil622

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Asbury Park, NJ today? I went down around 7:30 for drinks on the boardwalk with my wife and lo and behold an antimatter blue Lariat parked at a public charger. The wheels look much better in person btw. This is the first I’ve seen and makes the wait that much more difficult.

I hope the owner is on this site and can claim credit for that beauty.
Sorry to say but that wasn't me and I don't think it was my 2022 Lightning Lariat in Antimatter Blue, although I do live just a few miles south of AP and visit there frequently. Because my son often borrows my truck, it just might have been mine. One way to tell is that I adhered the Lightning Logo on the front light bar. I purchased it on eBay and I feel that it gives the light bar some personality, especially at night. What I like about the color is that it reads dark blue at night but in full sun light it almost has a metal flake blue sparkle to its finish. And yes, the wheels also look great. I've had my Lightning for a full year and it still gets compliments. Yesterday I parked out deep in left field at the local Home Depot, coincidently next to a Rivian.........sorry, no contest. Just my opinion.