• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Mine is still scheduled to arrive last week Monday. I'm holding out hope that will still happen! 😭😭😭

Edit: Ah beans. Me too... I'm gonna go be bummed for a while and see if I have any rich uncles who can give me $7500.
So you got pushed back as well? same time frame?

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
So you got pushed back as well? same time frame?
Exact same. I'm betting we're all on the same rail car. I'll get with Ford today and see if anything can be done and when it would be too late to do so. I've heard of people being able to ship their vehicles to a different dealer and having them do the paperwork and prep (for a fee of course). I'll start looking into that.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
Estimated Delivery 12/4/2022 - 12/10/2022

still is not on a rail car yet so I doubt it will make it in the target date

Sponsored

skattch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Got my picture yesterday. Looks amazing but I am still disappointed I did not pick one of the blues. They look so sharp.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 5EDF22E3-A4F1-430D-9786-C2ACD3EE19DB

granfaloon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
I'm also in the same rail car for delivery in Portland,, OR, 11/29 - 12/5. Delivery window has not changed. Last I knew, Ford reported it was still in Blue Island, IL. I thought the railcar had stopped.
Good to know it is still headed west and in Colorado. Also received the factory pic today!

2023 Pro with tech package and rear step.

F150 lightning pro assembly line.jpeg
I’m on the same rail car as you, @timwren and @alexose, final destination is Eugene. ETA 11/30-12/3. I get the same info when I call CS, Blue Island, IL is the last update. Great to hear it’s much closer than that

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Exact same. I'm betting we're all on the same rail car. I'll get with Ford today and see if anything can be done and when it would be too late to do so. I've heard of people being able to ship their vehicles to a different dealer and having them do the paperwork and prep (for a fee of course). I'll start looking into that.
I got nothing from Ford chat. She mentioned possibly the storm. Seeing that we 3 were in limbo for about 10 days prior to the storm it appears there was some other factor(s) at play.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I got nothing from Ford chat. She mentioned possibly the storm. Seeing that we 3 were in limbo for about 10 days prior to the storm it appears there was some other factor(s) at play.
Looks like it is a shortage of drivers to our area. My Ford guy said basically that much and the dealer agreed. We're SOL without a miracle.

Sponsored

benredington

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Occupation
Graphic Designer
This chip shortage is killing me. I see a Lariat ER from the 11/7 week was built. My blend date was 10/28 and trucks 10/26 & before are built. It's crushing, the FOMO.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
This chip shortage is killing me. I see a Lariat ER from the 11/7 week was built. My blend date was 10/28 and trucks 10/26 & before are built. It's crushing, the FOMO.
Understand the feeling. Knowing my truck is sitting in the cold (with an unknown SOC...) while people are have theirs at the dealer really sucks. At least we don't have it as bad as some of the August build guys, I find some comfort in that.

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
TooT TooT we have been shipped :)

Now dont you dare start the rail strike
Hopefully you got the “I think I can, I think I can” train and it makes it just fine.
Sponsored