• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Drive Electric Week-NC State University

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
I attended the Drive Electric Week event held at NC State on September 27. It was my second event there and between the two I’ve gotten to check out a pretty wide variety of EVs including a Rivian. I can definitely say that I picked the right EV for me. After experiencing the Lightning Frunk I’m totally disappointed with any other frunk. There was a Kia Niro at yesterday’s event and when you open the hood you see the 12V and the coolant and washer reservoirs with a little plastic box on top. When you open the box that is the “frunk“ and it‘s a little bit smaller than the glove box on the Lightning. The only half decent frunks were on the MachE and a couple of Teslas.

Also made brief appearance on the local news.

Ford F-150 Lightning Drive Electric Week-NC State University IMG_0401

Ford F-150 Lightning Drive Electric Week-NC State University IMG_0402

Ford F-150 Lightning Drive Electric Week-NC State University IMG_0403
Sponsored

16cards

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Lightning Lariat ER
Ah... So you're the Antimatter Blue I've seen around Raleigh? I'm the Agate Black. :)

OP
OP
carys98

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Ah... So you're the Antimatter Blue I've seen around Raleigh? I'm the Agate Black. :)
Maybe. There’s at least one more AMB Lariat in NW Raleigh. Ran into them at Lowe’s a while back.
Sponsored