• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2.25 Readylift w/camber bolts/nuts vs 2 inch readylift

Davis52

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I’ve been reading these forums for a few months now and have done searches, but nothing address the question I have.

I have a 2021 F150 FX4 Screw 5.0 (love it! Came from GM) and I’m trying to decide which level kit to pull the trigger on. My concerns are longevity - I don’t want to put anything on too big that will throw off my geometry and wear out the front end of my truck. I want to stay on the budget side (under $250) which is why I’ve narrowed it down to a “hockey puck” style level.

I’ve narrowed it down (but still can be persuaded) to the readylift 2” or 2.25” level kit due to the forums& comments that I’ve read about geometry of the front end and ride quality. So my question is, has anybody installed a 2.25” lift designed for the 2020 F150 and installed the camber nut/bolt comparable to what comes to the 2” RL kit of the 2021? Do the camber bolts/nuts make that much of a difference?

I might be splitting hairs, but I prefer the look of a 2.5” level to the 2”. So a rough country or mammoth are not out of the question. But the 2.25” RL seems to be a happy medium.

I’m asking to learn, so please inform me of knowledge that any of you may have. Much appreciated!

*Edit: Every truck that I’ve had prior has been a 2wd but it has been leveled with 33’s. I plan on leaving stock tires for the time being, but eventually I’ll mount 34’s on my truck.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Id get the one for a 2021. It comes with the adjustment bolts for alignment. I heard this directly from a buddy of mine that works for WheelPros, parent company that owns Readylift.

OP
OP

Davis52

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Id get the one for a 2021. It comes with the adjustment bolts for alignment. I heard this directly from a buddy of mine that works for WheelPros, parent company that owns Readylift.
Thank you for your input!
Sponsored