• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 F-150 Heritage Edition Announced to Celebrate 75th Anniversary of F-Series Trucks

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
If these end up as options for the 2023 Lightning I may to rethink my color choice :)

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
If these end up as options for the 2023 Lightning I may to rethink my color choice :)
I really want an 80s throwback...blue upper/lower with a thick white stripe in the middle. Could also be red or green upper/lower with white stripe.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I really want an 80s throwback...blue upper/lower with a thick white stripe in the middle. Could also be red or green upper/lower with white stripe.
Vinyl stripe problem solved

Sponsored

Lightning_Bob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reserved Lightning...
Vinyl stripe problem solved
As far as vinyl wrapping goes - this would be fairly easy (compared to wrapping a car - bumpers, grills, more curves/recesses, etc) - just wrapping the the mostly flat (no major contours) side panels and removing the door handles and putting them back on....if doing the tailgate to match, that may be the most tedious part (wrapping over the "F-150" imprint)...

Though as a caveat emptor - those thinking about vinyl wrapping a stripe - please watch at least a few hours of videos on youtube on how to do this properly/improperly (I learned the most watching videos where they messed up) and know you'll most likely need more material than you think you'll need....

ullearn

First Name
Ullearn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Viper / Tesla
do you own your profile pic? Thinking of doing something similar with a red one
Sponsored