• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone have this Puddle Light mod to project logos instead of light.. or similar?

Iceman5000

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
FYI. I got a set of the American flag lights recently from Floating Center Caps, turns out they are "crooked" and not parallel with the truck. Only off by a few degrees, but noticeable and not acceptable for something I paid that much for.

I complained and the rep mentioned they have a new version coming out in February that are adjustable. They will be sending me a new set for free when they are available. Allegedly.
Mine came with a small, quarter size tool to rotate the bulbs for perfect alignment.
Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Mine came with a small, quarter size tool to rotate the bulbs for perfect alignment.
He got the 13th gen that’s why it’s crooked. Apparently it’s different. I got the 14gen flag version and it’s not crooked and is perfect.

Initially I bought the 13 gen thinking it’s fine it was crooked so I return and ordered 14gen no issue