• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Comprehensive Walkaround 2022 F-150 Lightning Video

Sun Devil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford Explorer, 2014 Honda Odyssey, 2007 Lexus
Someone asked what was behind the panel in the frunk on a different thread. I realized that some of you may not have seen this super comprehensive video about the truck. He gets under the truck and opens almost everything possible. (At 2:16 you can see what is behind the panel in the frunk.)

FYI - This is not a polished video. At one point the car radio is on and it is super annoying. However, if you ever wanted to look at almost every nook and cranny of the vehicle, you may enjoy it.

Sponsored

Last edited:

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Ugh I appreciate the quantity and him opening every nook and cranny. However the quality has much to be desired. If he's gonna do this semi professional, he needs to have a gimbal..I was starting to get seasick about 5min into the video. Also I had to turn the audio off...he seems pretty clueless about well..everything. I realize its a new model, but there were some basic car things(non EV) he was messing up.

"How do I get this warning box off the the screen?!?"

Uh..dude like press the "OK" button on the bottom of the box. Happened at least 3x.

OP
OP
Sun Devil

Sun Devil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford Explorer, 2014 Honda Odyssey, 2007 Lexus
Ugh I appreciate the quantity and him opening every nook and cranny. However the quality has much to be desired. If he's gonna do this semi professional, he needs to have a gimbal..I was starting to get seasick about 5min into the video. Also I had to turn the audio off...he seems pretty clueless about well..everything. I realize its a new model, but there were some basic car things(non EV) he was messing up.

"How do I get this warning box off the the screen?!?"

Uh..dude like press the "OK" button on the bottom of the box. Happened at least 3x.
I felt the same way. If the value of what he was showing wasn't unique, the video wouldn't be worth watching. I just haven't found a video that goes through the truck with such detail.
Sponsored