• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150Gen14 App?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Like many of you on here, I find myself constantly searching our community’s “What’s New” section to keep up to date with what’s going on with everyone and to get news on my new truck! By the minute it seems. I have to say, thanks to you all this place is my new (and vastly improved/and less stressful) Facebook!

How about an IPhone and Android phone application? We can even give it a cool name!

I’m not even sure if such a thing would be possible, but just a thought! I’d use the heck out of it!
Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
We’re glad to have you and all the rest of our members in this budding community! We’ve got something good going here and we’ll do our best to keep improving the site. To that end, we’re currently developing iOS and Android apps for the site. We’re probably about 70% of the way towards launching an initial public version. Hoping it’ll be ready for download within 3 months. ?

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
We’re glad to have you and all the rest of our members in this budding community! We’ve got something good going here and we’ll do our best to keep improving the site. To that end, we’re currently developing iOS and Android apps for the site. We’re probably about 70% of the way towards launching an initial public version. Hoping it’ll be ready for download within 3 months. ?
NICE!! I had no idea! Thanks for getting that together for us!

***Takes delivery of F-150***

Before pulling off the lot:

Download F150Gen14 App - ☑
Download FordPass App - ☑
Crank the B&O Unleashed - ☑

Gonna be awesome!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2020 LexusRX350; 2021 Mazda Miata
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
NICE!! I had no idea! Thanks for getting that together for us!

***Takes delivery of F-150***

Before pulling off the lot:

Download F150Gen14 App - ☑
Download FordPass App - ☑
Crank the B&O Unleashed - ☑

Gonna be awesome!
You go Kyle! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Any updates? Is it behind just like the F150s? Still love the site!

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just realized the "Whats new" page is a thing, that might make keeping up easier

Sponsored

Grandex

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia rio
Occupation
Driver
I used vpn for getting access to this site before. Because it was bad access to this forum from Turkey. I used download click here for good proxy client which I use in my travelling before.

Last edited: