• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First Colorado delivered lightning (maybe?) - I recommend Larry Miller in Lakewood

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
If you're looking to replace your shady dealer, or just start your order in the first place, call up Ryan Hansen at Larry Miller - they'll treat you right. I spoke to them the day after reveal, and Ryan kept to his word of no ADM - promising the same to anyone else who comes to them.

Ford F-150 Lightning First Colorado delivered lightning (maybe?) - I recommend Larry Miller in Lakewood IMG_2138

I was in and out in an hour, no trouble at all. Hope to see more and more truck EV's replace gas puffers on our increasingly busy I70 corridor!
Sponsored

swesson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
Congratulations on being the first in Colorado to get your Lightning! I hope I am not far behind you. Also glad to hear you had a fantastic experience with your dealer. One hour is a tough benchmark for the rest of us to beat. Enjoy the truck!