• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First fill-up with the Lightning $220.25. What am I doing wrong?šŸ˜€

OP
OP
p52Ranch

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Iā€™ve been eyeing the Stihl electric chainsaws. Also looking to add the electric Polaris ranger now that it has decent power.
It doesnā€™t take much to configure an Electric Ranger and be close to the original price on the Pro. Iā€™d like to have one too but not for $35k
Sponsored

Joneii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla MY
Iā€™ve been eyeing the Stihl electric chainsaws. Also looking to add the electric Polaris ranger now that it has decent power.
I canā€™t vouch for the Stihl, but the Dewalt Flexvolt works well. Iā€™ve got three batteries (one comes with each tool) and thatā€™s enough power to cut for 30-40 minutes continuously. After that I have about 3/4 cord to split and stack. When I finish that Iā€™m usually tired, but the batteries would be charged for another go if I had the energy. I also have the string trimmer. It has plenty of power, but the string feed mechanism isnā€™t as good as the Husqy it replaced. Those flex volt batteries also run both 60v and 20v tools. Plus, the chargers take up a lot less space in the bed of the Lightning then all of those gas cans!