• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
my experience with my 9'+ tall ~3,000lb Camper, over probably 18,000 of my truck's 36,000 miles is a 1.4-1.5 m/p kwh average... although, I'll not be driving anywhere near 60-70 while towing... sometimes WIND matters, yes, and driving slower offsets that loss.. and I imagine that the same applies with temperatures... and terrain.

my last recent tow the other day was about 136 total miles, FSU Campus at Tallahassee up to west Central Georgia, without stopping, with about 5% left when arriving home....and I have a fairly severe 'last 1/4 mile' to my home's elevation, which is tedious when you are at low numbers... the 'power meter' was down to 60%. I've learned not to floor the pedal, but to GENTLY allow the truck to slowly ascend terrain when at low battery level.

campin.JPG
Great pic, William! 😎 Thank you for sharing your camping adventure with us and for being part of the Ford family!
Sponsored