• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone gone from Orange County to Las Vegas?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Late to reply but I’ve done this trip. Stopped in baker for about 30 min. charged to 80% and then charged again in Vegas on arrival. I found on the way back that it was better to stop in Baker 10 min and then another 10 min in Hesperia. Just worked out better as far as time waiting to charge.

OP
OP

broteus7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT ER Carbonized Gray Metallic
Late to reply but I’ve done this trip. Stopped in baker for about 30 min. charged to 80% and then charged again in Vegas on arrival. I found on the way back that it was better to stop in Baker 10 min and then another 10 min in Hesperia. Just worked out better as far as time waiting to charge.
Would you stop by Hesperia and Baker next time you do the trip going to Vegas?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Would you stop by Hesperia and Baker next time you do the trip going to Vegas?
Yes, it would cut the trip down by at least 10 min. Plus there is more to do in Hesperia while you charge. Baker is ok but there is not much there within walking distance on a scorching day
Sponsored