• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ISFP Custom Emblems and Badging -- Caution

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
I ordered some side badging over lays for my front fender badges. I recommended this company to another member. Order was placed on 6/2/21. I keep e-mailing them with big apology's and promises on there end. I finely had to open an PayPal return payment case on 8/23/21. Got an e-mail from ISFP Custom, that my order had just been completed. On 9/1/21. Have yet to receive them. I know this is not a personal complaint place, but I would just use some caution if you deal with this company. I apologies for recommending this company to others. Thanks for listening.
Sponsored

SpartanDS

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4, Space White
I ordered some side badging over lays for my front fender badges. I recommended this company to another member. Order was placed on 6/2/21. I keep e-mailing them with big apology's and promises on there end. I finely had to open an PayPal return payment case on 8/23/21. Got an e-mail from ISFP Custom, that my order had just been completed. On 9/1/21. Have yet to receive them. I know this is not a personal complaint place, but I would just use some caution if you deal with this company. I apologies for recommending this company to others. Thanks for listening.
I've heard many similar stories about this company...

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
It shows a delivery date for next week. I’m going to try and send them back. If I get stuck with them, I’ll take some pictures and post them. We’ll see how the quality is.

Mtrask

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered on 8/6. Continue to get the "we're working on it" "our supplier was slammed" run around. Now they are not responding.

Brock_smith41

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I ordered mine 4/22 and received a few email responses with apologies when I would ask for updates throughout the months. My most recent email was three weeks ago, I received no response. I’m about to hit 6 months with no product and no responses. I definitely don’t recommend this company

Sponsored

Blaze

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
He's a dirtbag. I still have the shody ones I received for the red truck after 70days of BS. Got a grey one now.

Bubbles, rough edges, inconsistent garbage.

Reactions: Geo

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
It shows a delivery date for next week. I’m going to try and send them back. If I get stuck with them, I’ll take some pictures and post them. We’ll see how the quality is.
any update? I’m on 4 months now for my order...

Mtrask

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered on 8/6. Getting the runaround. I'm going to ask my credit card company for some resolution if he won't refund

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
I payed via PayPal and just got my dispute resolved and my money refunded after over 5 months of waiting on no updates from the seller.

I highly advise everyone to stay away.
Sponsored