• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LEVELING KITS

SAMD268

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SPORT
I recently purchased a 2021 F150 XLT SPORT 4WD SUPER CREW CAB w/the max towing package. I am currently measuring a 2-1/2" front rake (22-1/2" in front from bottom of fender to center of wheel & 25" in the rear from bottom of fender to center of wheel); so I would like to go with a 2-1/2" leveling kit in order to get it perfectly level (I understand that that if I make it totally level it may not be ideal for towing purpose; but to be totally honest I didn't buy this truck solely for towing, it was pretty much the only option the dealer had, and I have an empty payload 90% of the time). Does anyone have any suggestions on who makes a quality 2-1/2" leveling kit that won't break the bank? I can find them in coil over versions but not in puck style strut spacers (which is what I am looking for). There does not seem to be many aftermarket suspension mfg's who offer leveling kits for a 2021; and the ones that do all seem to have 2"?

If I end up having to go with a 2" leveling kit, how bad will a 1/2" front rake look? Will it be super noticeable and look like crap; or will it be barely recognizable?
Sponsored

21Larry@

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 SCrew Ecoboost
Occupation
Industrial Instrumentation Mechanic
I recently purchased a 2021 F150 XLT SPORT 4WD SUPER CREW CAB w/the max towing package. I am currently measuring a 2-1/2" front rake (22-1/2" in front from bottom of fender to center of wheel & 25" in the rear from bottom of fender to center of wheel); so I would like to go with a 2-1/2" leveling kit in order to get it perfectly level (I understand that that if I make it totally level it may not be ideal for towing purpose; but to be totally honest I didn't buy this truck solely for towing, it was pretty much the only option the dealer had, and I have an empty payload 90% of the time). Does anyone have any suggestions on who makes a quality 2-1/2" leveling kit that won't break the bank? I can find them in coil over versions but not in puck style strut spacers (which is what I am looking for). There does not seem to be many aftermarket suspension mfg's who offer leveling kits for a 2021; and the ones that do all seem to have 2"?

If I end up having to go with a 2" leveling kit, how bad will a 1/2" front rake look? Will it be super noticeable and look like crap; or will it be barely recognizable?
You're talking a half inch of difference over a span of like 10+ft.....you won't notice it.

Seavee33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-150, Ordered 2021 Lariat
Occupation
Electrician/ Project Manager
Where can i find torque specs for the new trucks?

wilmaj32

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 GT500, 21 Powerboost Lariat , 12 Expedition
Occupation
Retired
I would go with the Ready Lift 2" level kit if your looking for a spacer lift. I installed it and I'm very happy with the look. It still has a slight rake but not very noticeable.
Sponsored