• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Over 40% Of Lincoln Dealers Say No To Ford’s EV Plans

Jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, 2019 Fusion Energi, 2016 Escape
But you are young at heart clearly!
Indeed.

For those of you younger . . . those of us entering our 60's now are (I think) a bit different that what most consider the "baby boomer" generation. While we did not have technology in our pockets (well, other than TI Calculators) we were among the first to actually have computer labs and computers in our schools and classrooms. We came of age right at the beginning of the PC revolution, and I think are more comfortable (in general - there are always exceptions) than those who were over 60 in the previous decade. A lot of us were the first geeks and computer nerds.

As to Lincoln, my wife wanted a nicer car, and I think the direction Lincoln is going will end up appealing to a younger audience. I wouldn't let her get a non-FMCO vehicle. My dad was a Ford employee, and we have been loyal to Ford and Ford products.
Sponsored