• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
As to that shift lever, during the initial launch of the new F150, they said they surveyed truck owners and buyers and they did not WANT to lose that shift lever. Seems like a dumb thing, but Ford did survey their owners.
Yeah, I figure Ford had a solid reason for keeping an obvious, useless relic.

Eventually, though, Ford may say: "Too bad, this thing is dumb and we're moving on with or without you."

In fact, some of the biggest successes have been doing just that: Ecoboost, Aluminum... or even the Lightning itself.
Sponsored

tkeru408

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum, 2022 F150 Lightning Preorder
So far all sources have pointed to the 18 speaker B&O Unleashed sound system being exclusive to the Platinum trim. Has anyone found a source saying otherwise?

This is a must-have feature for me, and when you factor in the lack of tax credits on the Platinum I am now completely priced out. This really irks me, as the same system is currently an option from the Lariat up.
I haven't seen anything stating the B&O unleashed will be optional on other trims...so far, it looks exclusive to Platinum. I do like it in my current Platinum, but I could live without it if I had to.

I wouldn't get too worked up over the tax credits just yet, that bill still has a long way to go before it becomes law and the final version may look quite different. For example, I think (hope) the eligibility limit will be increased, perhaps to $100K MSRP.