• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

YITA Motor Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

tardman91

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
I was contacted out of the blue by this company who saw my YouTube channel and offered to send me a unit for free in return for a review. It's got good reviews on Amazon, and is actually really nicely constructed. I expect it's much the same as any number of ~$200 soft covers. This one is a nice tri-fold design, and there's currently a 10% off coupon on Amazon, which makes it an excellent value in my opinion. Here's my video of the install, along with some pictures of the unit. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ford F-150 Lightning YITA Motor Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover IMG_4917

Ford F-150 Lightning YITA Motor Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover IMG_4918

Ford F-150 Lightning YITA Motor Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover IMG_4919

Ford F-150 Lightning YITA Motor Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover IMG_4920

Ford F-150 Lightning YITA Motor Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover IMG_4921
Sponsored

Neogenesis2004

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Looks identical to what I had on my Tacoma for 5yrs before trading it in for the f150. I found mine cheapest at the time from rough country. Much prefer my retrax I now have on the f150, but were I getting one of these I’d just shop the absolute cheapest I could find. You might even be able to find it on alibaba these days and just get it from the same place these rebranders are.

Infotroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 2022
Looks identical to what I had on my Tacoma for 5yrs before trading it in for the f150. I found mine cheapest at the time from rough country. Much prefer my retrax I now have on the f150, but were I getting one of these I’d just shop the absolute cheapest I could find. You might even be able to find it on alibaba these days and just get it from the same place these rebranders are.
I agree look around Facebook marketplace let it go I purchased mine for 100 bucks the guy had it on his Dodge FTSE F150 they’re all the same. Unless you’re buying one of the better ones. But it all depends on your needs nice post

OP
OP
tardman91

tardman91

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
Hit the highway today and happy to report it’s nice and quiet at speed. Got up to almost 90 mph on the interstate and there was just a little rippling of the cover. No noise at all. I’m pretty impressed with it for what the cost is.

OP
OP
tardman91

tardman91

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX
It passed the water tight test too, and I didn't even install the tailgate weatherstrip, mostly because I don't know how long I'll keep it on and also I don't want a sticky mess if the weatherstripping is hard to remove.
Sponsored