• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
So when is says 10/31 for Lightning production are they speaking to 1 day of production or the start of production?
Any guess on how many Lightnings they are able to produce per day?

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
So when is says 10/31 for Lightning production are they speaking to 1 day of production or the start of production?
Any guess on how many Lightnings they are able to produce per day?
Production for the week of 10/31

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Shouldn't is be scheduling for 11/07 because last week was for 10/31.
Not necessarily, they may not have finished scheduling all the build slots available for that week. They also may be waiting to schedule some due to parts shortages.

Wave 3 of MY23 invites have been out for awhile now...Ford isn't getting an influx of new orders yet.

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Not necessarily, they may not have finished scheduling all the build slots available for that week. They also may be waiting to schedule some due to parts shortages.

Wave 3 of MY23 invites have been out for awhile now...Ford isn't getting an influx of new orders yet.
Yeah I have a pretty minimalist built XLT w/Tailgate step only maybe they can slot me in 🤞

wingfiry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER

I ordered on 9/7, dealer accepted on 9/8, and no production date for me yet. *sigh*

jsnowball81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F250
me too. me too. 🥺

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
They’re scheduling 11/7. When does the VIN get assigned and where does it show up?

Ford F-150 Lightning ⏰ F-150 Lightning Scheduling This Week (9/26) For Build Week 10/31 CA99C89B-A9BB-463D-A554-65D31A790374

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek

Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
I just called my dealer when my production week was assigned and they gave it to me
Did your dealer have info that your Ford.com account info didn't?

I keep checking my account to see if the status has advanced to provide a production date yet but, alas, nothing. I'm wondering if it would be worth a call to the dealership/salesman (whom I've never met and likely won't until I take delivery... a worthless throwback to a time when this manufacturer to dealer to consumer model was useful) to see if they have any info on that topic that the site doesn't. It's doubtful but I'm curious if your experience can provide some new data points to this conversation..

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Did your dealer have info that your Ford.com account info didn't?

I keep checking my account to see if the status has advanced to provide a production date yet but, alas, nothing. I'm wondering if it would be worth a call to the dealership/salesman (whom I've never met and likely won't until I take delivery... a worthless throwback to a time when this manufacturer to dealer to consumer model was useful) to see if they have any info on that topic that the site doesn't. It's doubtful but I'm curious if your experience can provide some new data points to this conversation..
When I saw my production week was scheduled for 10/24 I tried to use some of the techniques I saw on here to figure out the VIN myself but I had no luck. So I texted my salesman and asked if he could check. He sent me a copy of the order information page from their system with the VIN.

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
When I saw my production week was scheduled for 10/24 I tried to use some of the techniques I saw on here to figure out the VIN myself but I had no luck. So I texted my salesman and asked if he could check. He sent me a copy of the order information page from their system with the VIN.
So you were indeed able to get more current info from your salesman than you were able to see yourself from your Ford.com site, right? I think this is a very important piece of information for others that requires clarification if it's indeed accurate.
Sponsored