• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
So, following my communication mishap yesterday with my dealer, I called Ford New Vehicle Customer Support. The agent, who was very nice, told me my vehicle has completed its trip through the Bedliner Shop and is currently “…temporarily at a storage site on a chip hold”.

He said he was sorry to have to deliver that news…I told him it’s ok, he was just a messenger…I expect he doesn’t get a lot of kindness when he has to deliver that message 😘

I feel I have joined a noble club….

So much for securing any financing at a decent rate……🥸
Sponsored

meazer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
Occupation
Security
So, following my communication mishap yesterday with my dealer, I called Ford New Vehicle Customer Support. The agent, who was very nice, told me my vehicle has completed its trip through the Bedliner Shop and is currently “…temporarily at a storage site on a chip hold”.

He said he was sorry to have to deliver that news…I told him it’s ok, he was just a messenger…I expect he doesn’t get a lot of kindness when he has to deliver that message 😘

I feel I have joined a noble club….

So much for securing any financing at a decent rate……🥸
What number did you call? Think I will try them tomorrow.

3LCD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Ford New Vehicle Support Team 800-334-4375

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

BEMOH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, Prius PHEV, F150 Lightning
Yah, try to secure any kind of financing with that delivery forecast without enduring a multitude of credit checks, and increasing APR, due to both monetary tightening and the distruction of your credit rating due to all of the checking🤑🤮🤢🫥

Ugh, yeah. I have held off on financing because of this but with the increasing rates, the frustration is growing....

BEMOH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, Prius PHEV, F150 Lightning
In reading this forum, it seems that the dealership has access or at least is capable of contacting people who can see much more detailed and up-to-date information than we can by looking at the Order Tracker. It seems that some forum posters have their trucks arriving within days and have not yet even seen a built date posted. I guess most of us simply have to wait until it arrives at the dealership :(
I'm close enough it wouldn't even be a day trip to go up there and pick it up from the factory if they said I could. Getting antsy!

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Did I miss something, is Ford online chat no longer available for VVR information?

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14Ram1500ED, 20FordEscapeHybrid, 22LightningOrder
I called this am to ask about status. She would only say it is still in production. I asked if there is a chip hold on it - She said no - No chip hold. The waiting game continues. :)

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did I miss something, is Ford online chat no longer available for VVR information?
Not from me, I was unable yesterday to access Ford Chat via their website, so I called Customer Service and got my bad news…parked in storage on chip hold. 😎

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I called today. Of no help for me - just recited visibility report - i am 63+ days from blend.
my dealer, this morning, took delivery and said I can test drive their pro model.

have a little concern that my truck has 89 miles and still not ready for shipping.

JWW

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
83 Mustang SLX convertible, 21 Mach-e FE, 14 MKS
Occupation
Accountant
Well I called the Ford New Vehicle Support Team and a nice young man went thru the motions and saw that yes indeed my truck was build but it was "Pending Final Launch Readiness"

Hmmm, I thought the Lightnings line was already launched...

Anyway no, on hold for chips or any other reason.

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
I also called the Vehicle Support Team number. I got a very nice person but zero useful information. She told me to watch my order status online and when it is built it will indicate that it is built.... My blend date was 6/11 and I do have an In-Production date of 6/21.
Sponsored