• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Accessories that Interchange with Lightning?

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Hyundai Ioniq 5, Audi Q5 Sportbak
Occupation
Pilot
I was told that the Lightning has the same box as the gas model, and that all accessories will interchange. I searched but could not find the years that apply. I found a trifold tonneau cover that is from a 2018 Raptor, but it seems to be a different size box than my Lightning. Is there a listing on the forum anywhere that shows what accessories, wheels, etc. work for the Lightning from which years of standard short box F-150? TIA
Sponsored

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I think it's 15+
my 18 cover from a 5.5 foot box fit the 23
I can confirm - I had a '17 Raptor with the 5.5' box and the tonneau cover fit the Lightning perfectly.

OP
OP
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Hyundai Ioniq 5, Audi Q5 Sportbak
Occupation
Pilot
Interesting. The seller said the cover measures 66" x 63". My box is close to 63" wide but 68" from front front edge of box (below back window) to the front edge of tailgate. Seems about 2" off.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Interesting. The seller said the cover measures 66" x 63". My box is close to 63" wide but 68" from front front edge of box (below back window) to the front edge of tailgate. Seems about 2" off.
So here's what you need to do if you don't want to accept that a 5.6" bed is a 5.6" bed.

1) Find out exactly what make and model cover the seller has.
2) Go to the MANUFACTURER OF THE COVER's website and check compatibility.

As to the measurements, you need to note that the front of the box is CURVED, as is the tailgate. The cover is not curved.
Sponsored