• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone has 50mm wheel spacers with stock wheel/tire here?

luischg2

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Scientist
Hey fellas, just wondering if anyone has a similar setup and don’t mind sharing some images. Looking to get this BONOSS wheels spacers for my stock Lariat wheels
Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone has 50mm wheel spacers with stock wheel/tire here? image
Sponsored

mb0220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
I am interested in this as well. I really like the Lariat wheels (would like more painted black), but I prefer a little bit wider stance than stock. I am currently running with after-market wheels that have a +20 offset (stock Lariats are +44) with 285mm tires, so I figure compared to stock I have moved the outer edge of my tire out by 29mm (24 for the offset change, and 5 for the wider tire). And that has resulted in a stance that I like, although it does poke just a tiny bit, so I am wondering if a 25mm spacer would allow me to achieve that same stance with the stock Lariat wheels.

Side note - if you want to see those Lariat wheels in black, it's pictured here:
https://www.toyotires.com/product/open-country-at3-ev/