• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
amazon might locate these two nets on a differnet warehouse, they shall arrive soon. Nice Image, can we use it on our product page?
Sure. My vertical was expected Apr 2. It says delivery today by 10pm. However, it hasn’t even shipped so I’m not getting the warm and fuzzies.

Edit: got the delay notification. Now April 16th.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Sure. My vertical was expected Apr 2. It says delivery today by 10pm. However, it hasn’t even shipped so I’m not getting the warm and fuzzies.

Edit: got the delay notification. Now April 16th.
hmm, amazon logistics been having some delay lately. sorry for that inconvenience.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
My vertical got delayed too.

Should be here by the end of this week though.

@BestEvMod looks like you guys underestimated the demand. 😉 Good problem to have!

Now, I can't wait for the safe compatible organizer.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My vertical got delayed too.

Should be here by the end of this week though.

@BestEvMod looks like you guys underestimated the demand. 😉 Good problem to have!

Now, I can't wait for the safe compatible organizer.
Indeed, we didn't expect this would be a popular item.
I believe all those previous orders was already in amazon warehouse, Amazon probably just been too busy lately and doing slow on shipping out the items.

Hopefully the safe compatible organizer will arrive amazon warehouse soon. we shall have enough inventory planned on this item.:LOL:

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.

Sponsored

wighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT (SR 311A), 2023 Genesis GV60
Ah darn I delayed too long. Hopefully you guys can get it back in stock soon, I want one of each.

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Ordered mine. Says the upper envelope net won't be delivered until end of may. Lower net should be here in the next few days. I've been waiting for something like this. Going to make the frunk so much more useable with smaller items.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Ordered mine. Says the upper envelope net won't be delivered until end of may. Lower net should be here in the next few days. I've been waiting for something like this. Going to make the frunk so much more useable with smaller items.
it usually arrive faster than that.

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Thanks for the sharing! can we use your image on our product page? @theblunden
Missed the request on the message originally but you are free to use the pictures. I did leave an Amazon review already with the pictures included

Saltine

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Prius, 2015 Highlander, 2021 Mach-E
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
I ordered mine on April 7th through Amazon. It's been delayed twice, now saying to be delivered sometime between May 8-11.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
I ordered mine on April 7th through Amazon. It's been delayed twice, now saying to be delivered sometime between May 8-11.
Yea, it would be nice to finally receive this...ordered it on Apr 6th, and now says May 3rd for delivery, but with as many times (3 or 4) as this date has changed, I'm not holding my breath. Really lowers my overall faith in this supplier. I will defiantly take note on future orders.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yea, it would be nice to finally receive this...ordered it on Apr 6th, and now says May 3rd for delivery, but with as many times (3 or 4) as this date has changed, I'm not holding my breath. Really lowers my overall faith in this supplier. I will defiantly take note on future orders.
Hi,

we totally understand the annoying on this delay.
please understand that this delay is not caused by us. we send all of our inventory to the Amazon warehouse and they are in charge of the shipping for us.
We are also very frustrated about all these delays we have been having on a lot of the shipments of our products.:(
A lot of our products are just sitting in Amazon warehouses and waiting for Amazon to check them in for more than a month now.

At the same time, we have to send our product to the Amazon warehouse, otherwise, we don't have that PRIME logo on our product page. and buyers are more likely to purchase products with PRIME.

Hope thay will ship them out faster.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.