• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
And I just received notice from Amazon that they no longer know when it will ship...you may want to start complaining from your side.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
And I just received notice from Amazon that they no longer know when it will ship...you may want to start complaining from your side.
could you pm us your order ID, we will see what we could do on our side.
beside this, we feel very bad about the long wait, and we appreciate all the support for our products.

For owners that have been waiting longer than 1 month since the order date til finally receive the item, we will process a 30% refund for you, if its longer than 45 days, we will process a 50% refund for you. please PM us the order ID when you receive the product. We hope this could make this purchase experience slightly better. and we are sure this shipment delay shall be resolved very soon now.

Mandalorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range Battery
Got mine today... Fitment and quality are perfect. Thanks for listening to forum members request/mention of these nets and Ford's crazy pricing
IMG_20230330_225916.jpg
IMG_20230330_225930.jpg
IMG_20230330_230012.jpg
Which net is this? I bought one on Amazon but it’s too big. This looks more like the size I’d like.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Which net is this? I bought one on Amazon but it’s too big. This looks more like the size I’d like.
There's two different nets the vertical and the flat. The one in my picture is the vertical. I'm assuming the one you purchased for the flat bottom of the frunk.

Mandalorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range Battery
There's two different nets the vertical and the flat. The one in my picture is the vertical. I'm assuming the one you purchased for the flat bottom of the frunk.
I don’t think I got the same one at all. Do you have link to the product?

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I don’t think I got the same one at all. Do you have link to the product?
BestEvMod for F-150 Lightning Envelope Style Front Trunk Frunk Cargo Net Extra Strong Hook Stretchable Elastic Mesh Compatible with 2023 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Accessories (Stand Envelope Net) https://a.co/d/5EjVPDZ

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
could you pm us your order ID, we will see what we could do on our side.
beside this, we feel very bad about the long wait, and we appreciate all the support for our products.

For owners that have been waiting longer than 1 month since the order date til finally receive the item, we will process a 30% refund for you, if its longer than 45 days, we will process a 50% refund for you. please PM us the order ID when you receive the product. We hope this could make this purchase experience slightly better. and we are sure this shipment delay shall be resolved very soon now.
Info sent

Saltine

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Prius, 2015 Highlander, 2021 Mach-E
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
I don't think I'll ever get mine. Delivery was delayed for the third time, they won't even give an estimate on delivery this time.

Ford F-150 Lightning BestEvMod Lightning Frunk Net Screenshot_20230511-131156

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Amazon finally checked in our frunk net. they are now available on amazon again.

and as what we said before.
and please let us know if you still haven't get them, we will arrange another package for you and process the mentioned partial refund for you immediately.

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
I had just ordered one of each yesterday and already on the truck for delivery today!

Status
Not open for further replies.