• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Blue Cruise v. Intelligent Cruise

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee
Took my 2021 Platty in today for a blue cruise update and after picking up the truck I noticed my intelligent cruise has been removed, is this normal? Just trying to figure out what is going on. I used the intelligent cruise everyday…helps in preventing speeding tickets around town.
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
I think Ford rearranged and nested a few features. It all gain. Nothing lost. Or at least I don't believe you lost anything

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
Took my 2021 Platty in today for a blue cruise update and after picking up the truck I noticed my intelligent cruise has been removed, is this normal? Just trying to figure out what is going on. I used the intelligent cruise everyday…helps in preventing speeding tickets around town.
One of the SW updates... Changed intelligent cruise to speed sign recognition... or something like that. Same function.. you can have the truck react to speed limit signs or not.

OP
OP
Maggioa

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee
I think Ford rearranged and nested a few features. It all gain. Nothing lost. Or at least I don't believe you lost anything
Nothing was lost. I found the intelligent cruise was bested into the adaptive cruise…actually makes more sense this way.
Sponsored