• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Boston F-150 Lightning Tour registration open!

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I didn’t see this until a few hours later but i’m already signed up for the Pro tour. I’m not even sure if it’s different than the retail tour.

OP
OP

JTmass

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Ranger
I didn’t see this until a few hours later but i’m already signed up for the Pro tour. I’m not even sure if it’s different than the retail tour.
I think the only difference is that the Pro tour pulls a trailer. Is that on the 10th?

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I think they had two days available but i’m signed up for the 11th.

Sponsored

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
I think they had two days available but i’m signed up for the 11th.
When I arrived early at the Daytona event there was a commercial/eTransit event happening had to wait for the others to clear out prior to Lightning check in.

So they fully book the tour stop 1-2 days ping ponging vehicles and marketing groups.

My dealer sales droid told me he attended an event at Daytona on the 29th while the retail reservation holder event was on the 28th.

Have someone with a reservation ask your questions and post responses here.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I think the only difference is that the Pro tour pulls a trailer. Is that on the 10th?
I'm signed up for the pro tour(the business oriented one) in Boston of the 11th....

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
When I arrived early at the Daytona event there was a commercial/eTransit event happening had to wait for the others to clear out prior to Lightning check in.

So they fully book the tour stop 1-2 days ping ponging vehicles and marketing groups.

My dealer sales droid told me he attended an event at Daytona on the 29th while the retail reservation holder event was on the 28th.

Have someone with a reservation ask your questions and post responses here.

For the pro tour I had to sign up for a specific time slot and it said the full tour will take ~2.5hrs. Was that similar to the retail tour?

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
For the pro tour I had to sign up for a specific time slot and it said the full tour will take ~2.5hrs. Was that similar to the retail tour?
I had to sign up for a 30 min time slot and I checked in 30 min early. With all my questions ended up taking 1.5 hour at the event. They didn’t kick me out or make me wait for my time slot.
Sponsored