• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BuiltRight Molle panels installed

danofcolo

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
retired
Installed the BuiltRight Molle Panels to organize the bed
Ford F-150 Lightning BuiltRight Molle panels installed IMG_1770
Ford F-150 Lightning BuiltRight Molle panels installed IMG_1783
Sponsored

UpWithFilm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Kia Niro Ev, '23 Avalanche Lightning XLT
Thanks for posting this. That's a great set up, and I'm thinking about ordering and installing these when my truck arrives. Two questions:

1. How much of an affect do they have on the bed lights?

2. How much distance is there above the bulkhead accessory rail and the top of the bed? Clearly it works with roll up or hard fold tonneau covers, but I'm wondering if it'd work with some of the ones I'm thinking of getting.

OP
OP
danofcolo

danofcolo

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
retired
Thanks for posting this. That's a great set up, and I'm thinking about ordering and installing these when my truck arrives. Two questions:

1. How much of an affect do they have on the bed lights?

2. How much distance is there above the bulkhead accessory rail and the top of the bed? Clearly it works with roll up or hard fold tonneau covers, but I'm wondering if it'd work with some of the ones I'm thinking of getting.
I don’t think the bed lights are affected that much, but you could easily cut out the area over the light.

There is 1/2” clearance below the bottom of the side rails and 3”+ on the bulkhead.

Ford F-150 Lightning BuiltRight Molle panels installed C44EA9B7-3692-45F9-813B-E6783783A73C

UpWithFilm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Kia Niro Ev, '23 Avalanche Lightning XLT
I don’t think the bed lights are affected that much, but you could easily cut out the area over the light.

There is 1/2” clearance below the bottom of the side rails and 3”+ on the bulkhead.

C44EA9B7-3692-45F9-813B-E6783783A73C.jpeg
Thank you for the reply and pictures, it was incredibly helpful. I'm definitely getting this set when my truck comes in.
Sponsored