• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cancelled my reservation a while ago.. deep regret.

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
TLDR I cancelled my reservation for the Lightning a while ago and deeply regret it now. Is there a good source of where to find trucks at dealers that people have walked away from that I might be able to get in line for or should I just accept my fate that it will be years before I could get into a Lightning?
Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
TLDR I cancelled my reservation for the Lightning a while ago and deeply regret it now. Is there a good source of where to find trucks at dealers that people have walked away from that I might be able to get in line for or should I just accept my fate that it will be years before I could get into a Lightning?
Cars.com I heard you can get a Lightning for double sticker price.... All jokes aside sorry to hear your regretting cancelling your reservation. What what made you pull the plug on your reservation?

Easycamper

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 XLT 5.0L, 2018 PacHy, 2013 Volt
Wait for the next generation. It should only be a few years away. Let the rest of us work out the bugs for you.

OP
OP

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Cars.com I heard you can get a Lightning for double sticker price.... All jokes aside sorry to hear your regretting cancelling your reservation. What what made you pull the plug on your reservation?
I grabbed one to grab one and wasn't super serious about it and just decided why keep it when someone else could have my spot in line. Oh well not the end of the world. the trucks look super cool I'm sure there will be more to reserve in the future

dingle87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150
I'd simply contact as many local dealers as possible. Let them know your intentions. I'd also reach out to dealers in ZEV states near your location to let them know you'd be interested. After that, it's going to be the waiting game.
Sponsored