• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Center Console Lock Box

Jcartwr97

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Technology Consulting
Looking for a solution for securing a small vault in my center console (Vaultek VT10i or similar). Has anyone done any mods to get a secure cable lock anchor in the center console? I would really love to get something like the below, but I don't think it will fit the 21, and I haven't been able to get an answer on if they are going to update it since the original manufacturer closed up shop and sold the product rights.

2015-2020 Ford F150 Console Safe Half Box - B & V Products (bnvproducts.com)
Sponsored

wilmaj32

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 GT500, 21 Powerboost Lariat , 12 Expedition
Occupation
Retired
Looking for a solution for securing a small vault in my center console (Vaultek VT10i or similar). Has anyone done any mods to get a secure cable lock anchor in the center console? I would really love to get something like the below, but I don't think it will fit the 21, and I haven't been able to get an answer on if they are going to update it since the original manufacturer closed up shop and sold the product rights.

Look into the Console Vault. I'm considering it. Just narrowing down the lock choice.

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
I had a Lockerdown in my RAM 1500 and was very happy with it. They currently only have a version for the F150 if you have the split bench seats but a couple of months ago they told me they were working on a version for the regular console. Not sure what the ETA is though.

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Crew 502a Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Here is one from TUFFY Security products, I have used the rear under seat lockbox, it was well built
Ford F-150 Lightning Center Console Lock Box Capture.PNG

SteveJ2477

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XL STX
In

the BV half vault is pretty cool. I sent them an email asking if they plan on a 2021 model. I will let you know what they say.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jcartwr97

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Technology Consulting
In

the BV half vault is pretty cool. I sent them an email asking if they plan on a 2021 model. I will let you know what they say.
I sent them something too back when I posted that, never got a response.

Bullet150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.5L F150 Lariat
I’ve used Tuffy products for more than 10 years. Good stuff; all made in Cortez, Colorado USA. Good easy helpful guys to speak with on phone.

DocBach

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
RN
Look into the Console Vault. I'm considering it. Just narrowing down the lock choice.
you can find the four digit combo lock console vault with the Ford logo on eBay from certain dealerships for cheaper than Ford officially lists it

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
I have a Console Vault brand. It has the 4 digit code lock. Console Vault make the Ford OEM one.

ssmegapunish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning SR, 2021 F-350 DRW CC, 2022 Bronco
Occupation
Electrical Engineer - I do power grid studies and program the equipment that runs it.
Installed the ford “vault” last weekend in a ‘22 Lightning. Secure enough for anything but gold bars. Would probably avoid if you want fast access to stuff in center console. Somebody just posted that a tray is being made that fits over the oem vault.

Console Tray
Sponsored