• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Foldable Armrest/center console

hipchecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Apologies if this has been discussed, but I couldn’t find anything in the search function.

During my kids practice, I find myself sitting in my car, trying to get work done, so I would love to add the foldable center console or armrest so I can have more workspace.

I have a pro and I believe the higher models come with this standard, so I’m wondering if I can upgrade or replace mine.

Has anyone done it and if so, can you help me out? Thanks.
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
The only way to do it that I've seen is to find one in a junkyard and swap it out. I think a guy on the ICE forums priced out all the individual parts to assemble it himself and it was around $700.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician

ullearn

First Name
Ullearn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Viper / Tesla
Not a bad upgrade for only $170'ish? I saw a video on youtube of someone swapping it and it did take a little effort; but doable.

ullearn

First Name
Ullearn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Viper / Tesla
Too rich for my blood, Junkyard it is! Or will just wait until the fad dies down; carry a clipboard with a pad for $10 😅
Sponsored