• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CT order people

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Family Ford Enfield here too. No ADM. good guys there. Enjoy the new truck !!

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
just got another email with another delay. Good thing I had a 5/23 blend date. Ford is a joke at this point when it come to delivering. Third delay. For some reason Ford cant deliver a truck to the north east.
Ford F-150 Lightning CT order people 1660258416548

OP
OP
pstansel

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Mine came in on July 30th. It was the first one Hoffman delivered.

roktay

First Name
Remy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf
Hello Lightning Owners,

I am a student at Lafayette College and in coordination with the Office of the President I am planning the first electric plane flyover of a sporting event at the Lafayette-Lehigh football game on November 19th, 2022. The plane that we will be using is based in Hartford, Connecticut and to get it to Easton, Pennsylvania, it will need to stop to recharge 3 times.

There is currently no charging infrastructure at these airports but since the plane charger can take 240v 30A AC input, we realized we could use a F150 lightning as a chase truck to recharge it from the outlet in the bed of the truck. The plane is a Pipistrel Alpha Electro.

We are working with corporate contacts at Ford headquarters to see how they could provide vehicles for getting the plane to PA in November, but we need to run through the charging operation next week to gather charge time data to build out the logistics plan. We are planning to do this on Wednesday Oct 5th at the Hartford-Brainard airport, and are hoping to connect with a Lightning owner in the area who might be interested in helping with this project. This run through will only work with a Lightning that has the 9.6 kW Pro Power package.

Thank you for your willingness to consider this opportunity.

If you are interested, please PM me.

If you would like to learn more about me and the projects I have previously done as a student at Lafayette College you can find me on LinkedIn.

Thanks,
Remy Oktay

PS my apologies if this is not the appropriate page to post such inquires to.

Sponsored

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Good morning folks.

For those that have taken delivery, is it possible to avoid combination plates on the Lightning?

Looks like CT will let you opt for regular tags as long as the truck is under 8500 lbs. GVWR, but an ER with AS tires is up at 8550.

Drkkngt

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat
Good morning folks.

For those that have taken delivery, is it possible to avoid combination plates on the Lightning?

Looks like CT will let you opt for regular tags as long as the truck is under 8500 lbs. GVWR, but an ER with AS tires is up at 8550.
Yes I have passenger plates on mine but also ordered the AT tires so the GVWR was at 8400

pjorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Yes I have passenger plates on mine but also ordered the AT tires so the GVWR was at 8400
Yeah it looks like a Lariat ER with AS tires—which is what is being built for me next week—is going to require combination plates.

My window sticker still says AS tires, but since they’ve been having trouble sourcing them part of me is hoping that the truck shows up with ATs…

I am clueless about the broader implications of combination tags, but it looks like it will preclude me from driving on the Merritt as well as any of the NY parkways, which is not great.
Sponsored