• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealership questions

USFFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning F-150 (some day)
Hi all,

I reserved an F-150 about 2 months after they went live. When picking my dealership, I went with Parks Ford in Wesley Chapel. It's a bit closer to my home than Bill Currie, Brandon, Elder or Gator. I also figured that going with a higher volume dealer might be unwise because I'd be in a longer line (which I've since learned was a mistake). Now that things are starting, their communication has been pretty awful. In fact, other than spamming my email with ads for vehicles I don't want, the only correspondence I've had was when I asked about getting some kind of an idea about where I stood in terms of timing, at which point I got a boilerplate-style "we only have a limited number of vehicles we can offer" with no details.

Does anybody have any thoughts about other Bay area (or extended Bay area) Ford dealers who would be more communicative? I'm not necessarily looking to jump anybody in line, but I'd definitely like to know if I'm staring at 2024 or later so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks for any help/input!
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
No dealer is going to be able to tell you where you stand in the line of all the reservations. They can only tell you where you stand with them.

There are roughly 180,000 reservationists that have not yet ordered.

OP
OP

USFFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning F-150 (some day)
No dealer is going to be able to tell you where you stand in the line of all the reservations. They can only tell you where you stand with them.

There are roughly 180,000 reservationists that have not yet ordered.
Thanks. Agreed - I specifically asked if they could tell me where I stood with them. They wouldn't tell me, which struck me as odd.

Full disclosure - I haven't had a Ford in a while (last Ford was a brand new 2000 Explorer bought in another state). I have no relationship with any of the local dealers, so I definitely don't expect any special consideration. But Parks' customer service and contact has been pretty lacking.
Sponsored